There are many benefits to adding central vacuum system to your home according to David Duenas, owner of Awesome Vacuums in South Florida. In addition to being more efficient than a traditional vacuum cleaner, installing a central vacuum system also increases the value of your home, substantially decreases dust, and saves you a lot of money over time. If you’re interested in learning more about how this can benefit your family’s health and budget, read on!
Adding a central vacuum system to your home can be an excellent investment.
A central vacuum system can be an excellent investment. It increases the value of your home, it is more efficient than a traditional vacuum cleaner and it is better for your family’s health.
A few of the benefits of adding a central vacuum system to your home include:
- Not only does adding central vacuum system to your home increase its value when the time comes to sell your home, but a central vacuum system also makes for a great value proposition compared to other homes without.
- Central vacuum systems are more efficient than traditional vacuums, which means you’ll have to empty them less often. This will save you time and money on replacing bags or filters that wear out quickly from overuse.
- Adding a central vacuum system to your home can help improve the health of your family members because it reduces allergens in the air with its HEPA filtration system. Kids and adults with allergies can benefit from this cleaner air, as well as those who suffer from asthma or other respiratory conditions.
- Installing a central vacuum system costs less than you think! You may get quotes for installation ranging anywhere between $1,500 – $2,000 for a basic system in a home under 2000 sq/ft, depending on how complicated it is to install one in your home.
1. Adding Central Vacuum Increases the value of your home.
A central vacuum system is a luxury item that most people want in their home. It’s a feature that’s often requested by home buyers and it can be a selling point for your home if you ever decide to sell.
2. Adding Central Vacuum is more efficient than a traditional vacuum cleaner.
- A central vacuum system uses far less energy than a traditional vacuum cleaner. The central unit will use about a tenth of the electricity it would take to run your old upright or canister vacuum.
- You won’t have to spend time emptying bags or changing the filters as often with a central vac system. This saves you time and money in the long run, and it makes cleaning more convenient for everyone in your household.
- With less waste produced by dirt being picked up by the central unit instead of being deposited into bins or bags, there’s less waste created overall with this type of setup than there would be otherwise—saving you money on garbage removal services!
3. Better for your family’s health.
One of the biggest reasons for adding central vacuum system to your home is that it can greatly reduce dust in the air. When you have a centralized vacuum, there’s no need for each room to have its own individual vacuum cleaner. This means less dust circulating around the house and less time spent cleaning up after vacuuming.
If you live with any allergies or asthma, this can be an especially good reason for adding a central vacuum system because it reduces exposure to allergens like pet hair and dander–and as many of us know, those are some serious triggers!
4. Installing a central vacuum system costs less than you think.
Most homeowners are surprised to learn that installing a central vacuum system costs less than they imagined, but the best way to find out is to call Awesome Vacuum for a complimentary quote on a custom installation for your home.
I hope this blog post has given you some insight into why adding a central vacuum system to your home is such a great investment. Not only will it increase the value of your home, but it’s also better for your family’s health and more efficient than traditional vacuums. Installing one doesn’t cost very much either! So if you’re thinking about adding a traditional or self-retracting hose in Dade, Broward or the Palm Beaches – Awesome Vacuum would love to hear from you.